Social science and physics are the
most difficult subject for me. I have no concept of social science and I was panic
when doing the essay. I did much research online and try to find out what is
social scientists and what are they doing. Finally, I finished my essay
although I don’t know is it correct or not. The second difficulty that I’m
facing is physics. I didn’t learn physics before but the teachers assume we
learned. It’s hard to start a science subject from the beginning by myself, so I
asked and got the helping hand from my friends. I’m glad that my friends are
willing to teach me.😊
There is always an argument between fossil fuels and renewable energy. These two energies are common nowadays. In my opinion, I agree with the statement that renewable energy is irreplaceable. Fossil fuels are useful but also bring a lot of pollution to human and environment which the earth will get worse if we use fossil fuels at world’s main energy continuously. Firstly, fossils fuels are one of the widely used energy in industries. Its characteristics are can’t be reused but it is cheaper and more supply than other energies. It provides energy through burning. And a lot of toxic gases released during burning such as carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide etc. that are harmful to both human and environment. It is not only affecting the atmosphere, it also pollutes the river, soil, and organisms. It does bring many harms to us when compared to the renewable energy. This is a reason why fossil fuels will never replace renewable energy. Second...
Same as me!!! But we can continue to study together and do our best!! :D
ReplyDeleteSame as me toooooo!!! Social science is the subject that I've never have a clue. All the things in the lesson are seem like the language of alien.
ReplyDelete