Hello! My name is Enya. I’m now
17-year-old and I come from Hong Kong. I have been studying English for almost
14 years. I don’t have any fixed activities in my spare time, but mostly, I
would like to draw pictures, doing sports and watching cartoons. Moreover,
listening to music and playing piano is what I would like to do in my free
time. For a human being, food is the most important element in our life and it
also becomes my most favourite part. I enjoy eating and finding new street food
in Hong Kong. Mini egg puff and waffles are two of my most favourite street
food which can also represent Hong Kong street food. Furthermore, my ambition
is I can be a good occupational therapist that respect everyone and do my best
on my duties. And now what I can do is to work hard in this year in LIC.
Fighting!
There is always an argument between fossil fuels and renewable energy. These two energies are common nowadays. In my opinion, I agree with the statement that renewable energy is irreplaceable. Fossil fuels are useful but also bring a lot of pollution to human and environment which the earth will get worse if we use fossil fuels at world’s main energy continuously. Firstly, fossils fuels are one of the widely used energy in industries. Its characteristics are can’t be reused but it is cheaper and more supply than other energies. It provides energy through burning. And a lot of toxic gases released during burning such as carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide etc. that are harmful to both human and environment. It is not only affecting the atmosphere, it also pollutes the river, soil, and organisms. It does bring many harms to us when compared to the renewable energy. This is a reason why fossil fuels will never replace renewable energy. Second...
Comments
Post a Comment